The Celtic Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Celtic Lands

An outstanding region in NationStates.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Citizenship Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
 Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Nation : The Dominion of Kosei
Citizenship Application _

Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 pm

In order for you to gain access to the rest of the forums and become a proper member of the region the Celtic Lands, you will need to fill this Citizenship Application out, and then paste it into this topic.

After you post your application, a member of the Monarchy or Privy Council will review your application and will either; Accepted or Decline your application. If your application is Accepted, you are now a citizen and will have access to the rest of the forum as well as being promoted to the rank of Aristocrat. If the application was Declined, you are not a citizen and you will be privately messaged on why your application was Declined.

Application
Nation Name in the Celtic Lands:

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable):

How you found the region:

I, [name], do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region, its Constitution and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.

Last edited by Kosei on Mon May 09, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed 'Date of Entry' (it was a silly question in retrospect); added the Constitution to the oath)
Crumble and Fall
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
Crumble and Fall

Nation : Crumble and Fall

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 pm

A P P L I C A T I O N
Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: The Fiefdom of Crumble and Fall

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): The Fiefdom of Crumble and Fall

How you found the region: King Alexander of Sligoh sent me an invitation on Aug 22, 2010.

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: Aug 22, 2010, Member #9 on http://s4.zetaboards.com/Celtic_Lands/index/

I, Crumble and Fall, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Accepted Crumble and Fall   Citizenship Application EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Accepted and thanks for registering for our new forums as well as sticking with us through these changes. :D
Hadjura

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Might as well do this again Wink
Hadjura

invited
Date of entry into the Celtic Lands:
.. a few months ago? Sorry.
I, hadjura, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Mystic Pegasus
Privy Council Member
Privy Council Member
Mystic Pegasus

Nation : The Midnight Raven

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Application
Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: The Commonwealth of the Midnight Raven

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): The Commonwealth of the Midnight Raven

How you found the region: Lured by advertisement.

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: Monday, September 27, 2010

I, Mystic Pegasus, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Murgun

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Red Fjord

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): Red Fjord

How you found the region: My friend Johnny

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: September 3rd

I, Murgun, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason
Seraph and Visory
Privy Council Member
Privy Council Member
Seraph and Visory

Nation : The Dual Empires of Seraph and Visory

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Application
Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: The Dual Empires of Seraph and Visory

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): The Commonwealth of 516 Vespae

How you found the region: My old region 'Royalty and Elegance' collapsed and merged with this region. So I moved.

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: 19 Oct 2010

I, Seraph and Visory, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:46 am

Welcome to the new forums, Mystic Pegasus and Murgun.

Hadjura please create an account (you both posted as guest) and you are also welcomed.

Seraph and Visory you are most welcome. Did you have another user name on the old board? I am attempting to keep the posting totals from the old board so I don't want you shorted.
Imperial Hungramy
Lord
Lord
Imperial Hungramy

Nation : The Heilige Imperial Reich of Hungramy

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands:The Imperial Reich of Hungramy

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable):The Imperial Reich of Hungramy

How you found the region:Sligoh ask me

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands:if it the region on NS then sometime in oct. if it's the celtic lands web site then today or 2010-11-15

I, Hungramy,do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Welcome to the new forum Hungramy.
Seraph and Visory
Privy Council Member
Privy Council Member
Seraph and Visory

Nation : The Dual Empires of Seraph and Visory

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Kosei wrote:
Welcome to the new forums, Mystic Pegasus and Murgun.

Hadjura please create an account (you both posted as guest) and you are also welcomed.

Seraph and Visory you are most welcome. Did you have another user name on the old board? I am attempting to keep the posting totals from the old board so I don't want you shorted.

I didn't bother joining the old forum because I had just gotten here.
Padraig Pearse
Lord
Lord
Padraig Pearse

Nation : Easter Rising

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:21 pm

ApplicationNation Name in the Celtic Lands: Easter Rising

How you found the region: Followed another nation which moved from Kingdom of Ireland to the Celtic Lands.

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: 48 days ago

I, Pádraig Pearse, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
trmbngrl
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
trmbngrl

Nation : Trombonita

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:12 am

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Trombonita

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): Trombonita

How you found the region: I was browsing

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: 11/16/2010

I, Trombonita, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:34 am

Welcome trmbngrl. It is good to have you here!
Namstel
Lord
Lord
Namstel

Nation : Tikalor

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: The Monarchy of Tikalor

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): NA

How you found the region: I received a telegram from Sligoh, 60 days ago.

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: I joined the Celtic Lands 59 days ago.

I, Namstel, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 am

Welcome to the forums Namstel.
Boireann
Noble
Noble
Boireann

Nation : Boireann

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:48 am

Boireann, The Republic of

N/A

Browsing through Celtic regions.

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands:
23 December 2010

I, Boireann, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honour and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Welcome Boireann.
Boireann
Noble
Noble
Boireann

Nation : Boireann

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:59 am

Go raibh maith agat!
Thank you.
Microcosm
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
Microcosm

Nation : The Grand Duchy of Microcosm

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: The Grand Duchy of the Microcosm

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): N/A

How you found the region: I typed in "Celtic" into "The World" search bar for regions.

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: Yesterday? Well, last night/this early morning. March 5th

I, Microcosm, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:28 am

Welcome to the Celtic Lands, Microcosm. It is good to have such an energetic and enthusiastic person.
Microcosm
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
Microcosm

Nation : The Grand Duchy of Microcosm

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Well thank you Smile You will find that I have my ups and downs just like anyone else haha
Williams
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
Williams

Nation : Tic-Bite

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 am

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Tic-Bite

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable):Kosei?

How you found the region: The beginning of the region.

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: The very beginning

I, [Tic-Bite], do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
New Star
Lord
Lord
New Star

Nation : The Holy Empire Of The New Star

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:46 am

Just realized I havent done this yet...

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: The Holy Empire of The New Star

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): This nation

How you found the region: Invitational Telegram

Date of entry into the Celtic Lands: 23rd Feb...i think

I, The New Star, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Arcdeberan
Privy Council Member
Privy Council Member
Arcdeberan

Nation : Arcdeberan

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Arcdeberan

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): Arcdeberan

How you found the region: RL Friend (Seraph and Visory).

I, Arcdeberan, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Sponsored content

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application Empty

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Celtic Lands :: Entrance Hall :: Applications-
Jump to:  

Quick Reply