The Celtic Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Celtic Lands

An outstanding region in NationStates.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chiame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chiame
Ambassador
Chiame

Nation : Chiame
Chiame _

Chiame   Chiame EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:31 am

Hello! My nation is Chiame, though I guess if you want a name to call me by, you can call me Ame. Otherwise, Chiame still works. I joined Nation States recently in order to have something fun to fill my time. I didn't want anything too consuming, though, as I can get quite busy. I'm mostly looking for a place to have fun at. Not sure how socially interactive I'll be, but that depends on free time too. I at least figure I can introduce myself here, in case I should decide to stay as well as be social. My nation is ruled on a whim, mostly. I try to pick the choices I feel are best, or the ones I feel are funny. (Hence why we have Who Wants to be an Immigrant?!) I'm concerned less with Political Freedoms, because I'd rather enforce a government and politics that enable everyone to have civil rights. That is one of my main concerns, as well as economy. As a person, I'm fairly easy going. I prefer to be peaceful with everyone. Other than this game, I enjoy rpg/simulation games such as Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy. I also like reading, mostly classics or horror novels.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Nation : The Dominion of Kosei
Chiame _

Re: Chiame   Chiame EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:29 am

Welcome. My first nation, not Kosei, was ruled by whim at first and then when I had people living in trees became a hippie hang out. Then when I started playing again I tried making it a dictatorship. It got so ridiculous with directly opposing rulings that I created Kosei, so my encouragement is to play and have fun with a nation. Also, as far as forum/RP play goes, with the exception of size and military budget, it doesn't have to closely reflect the current state of your nation, so don't feel restricted by that.
Boireann
Noble
Noble
Boireann

Nation : Boireann
Chiame _

Re: Chiame   Chiame EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:46 am

Fáilte go na Tailte Ceilteach!
Welcome to the Celtic Lands!
The Swiss Empire
Ambassador
The Swiss Empire

Nation : The Swiss Empire
Chiame _

Re: Chiame   Chiame EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:24 am

Chiame was one of those who was part of a coup. He has since left with the rest.
Sponsored content

Chiame _

Re: Chiame   Chiame Empty

Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Celtic Lands :: Entrance Hall :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Quick Reply