The Celtic Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Celtic Lands

An outstanding region in NationStates.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Citizenship Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
 Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Seraph and Visory
Privy Council Member
Privy Council Member
Seraph and Visory

Nation : The Dual Empires of Seraph and Visory
Citizenship Application - Page 2 _

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

In Kosei's place, and as Prime Minister, I accept your applications and welcome you both to the region.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Nation : The Dominion of Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Welcome to the region.
Sacaen

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Sacaen Teutonic Order

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): None

How you found the region: The Last Kingdom

I, Sacae, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason

(Already registered to join, still waiting on approval from admin)
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 am

Welcome to the region. You are now registered, sorry it took a while.
Ozarkallaia
Lord
Lord
Ozarkallaia

Nation : Ozarkallaia

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 am

ApplicationNation Name in the Celtic Lands:

Ozarkallaia

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable):

Ozarkallaia

How you found the region:

Surfing the regions for a new home.

I, the King of Ozarkallaia, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:15 am

Welcome to the region.
Ozarkallaia
Lord
Lord
Ozarkallaia

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Danke.
Sacae
Lord
Lord
Sacae

Nation : Sacaen Teutonic Order

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Oh great someone is stealing my german
Ozarkallaia
Lord
Lord
Ozarkallaia

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 am

You should keep a better eye on it, then.
Populus_Ambedo
Ambassador
Populus_Ambedo

Nation : Populus ambedo

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Populus ambedo

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): Populus ambedo

How you found the region: Zerg was in it and I joined so I'd be in the same region as a friend.

I, Populus ambedo, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Seraph and Visory
Privy Council Member
Privy Council Member
Seraph and Visory

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Populus_Ambedo wrote:
Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Populus ambedo

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): Populus ambedo

How you found the region: Zerg was in it and I joined so I'd be in the same region as a friend.

I, Populus ambedo, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.

Welcome to the forums.
True Zerg
Ambassador
True Zerg

Nation : True Zerg

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:05 am

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: True Zerg

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): True Zerg

How you found the region: I was looking for a region to move to from the Pacific, and I found this region shortly before the refounding occurred.

I, True Zerg, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Seraph and Visory
Privy Council Member
Privy Council Member
Seraph and Visory

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:26 am

True Zerg wrote:
Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: True Zerg

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): True Zerg

How you found the region: I was looking for a region to move to from the Pacific, and I found this region shortly before the refounding occurred.

I, True Zerg, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.

Once again, welcome to the forums. I believe your account's already been activated.
Chiame
Ambassador
Chiame

Nation : Chiame

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:34 am

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: The Oppressed Peoples of Chiame

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): The Oppressed People of Chiame

How you found the region: Through reccomendation by Zerg, then joined because it sounded like a fun, relaxed place to start off in Nation States as a Newbie. I also found the description of the group quite agreeable.

I, Chiame, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.

Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:09 am

Welcome to the forum PA, Zerg and Chiame. Thank you for taking the oath.
Zarkel
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
Zarkel

Nation : Holy Empire of Zarkel

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Zarkel

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): Zarkel

How you found the region: Browsing tags

I, Zarkel, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region, its Constitution and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Welcome to the region.
Timurids
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
Timurids

Nation : Timurid Empire

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 am

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Timurid Empire

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): Timurid Empire

How you found the region: Browsing the list.

I, Timurid Empire, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region, its Constitution and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 am

Welcome and thank you for joining.
Ozarkallaia
Lord
Lord
Ozarkallaia

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Welcome!
Arcayna
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
Arcayna

Nation : Free Nation Of Arcayna

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:42 am

Nation Name in the Celtic Lands: Arcayna

Name of your nation in the World Assembly (if applicable): N/A

How you found the region: citizens seeking a new, fair nation.

I, Arcayna, do hereby affirm my loyalty to the Celtic Lands and its leadership. I pledge both my services and allegiance to the people of the Celtic Lands. I swear to uphold the region, its Constitution and do all in my power to honor and serve its people. I acknowledge that in breaking this Oath, I shall be guilty of treason.
Kosei
Royal Family
Royal Family
Kosei

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 am

Welcome. It is good to have you.
Arcayna
Aristocrat
Aristocrat
Arcayna

Nation : Free Nation Of Arcayna

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Good to be here Smile
Ozarkallaia
Lord
Lord
Ozarkallaia

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Welcome!
Sacae
Lord
Lord
Sacae

Nation : Sacaen Teutonic Order

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:59 pm

*Smacks Ozark*

Don't speak unless spoken to!
Sponsored content

Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 2 Empty

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Celtic Lands :: Entrance Hall :: Applications-
Jump to:  

Quick Reply